1. Korean fans suspects that there is something going on between Sehun and Taeyeon because of how Sehun not using the words “noona” or “sunbae” attached to Taeyeon’s name. Fans have once heard Sehun calling her Taeyeon only once at an event. The reason for suspects is because being formal in Korea is a BIG thing and even if you’re close to that person you must use it at all times. So by Sehun not using it, it’s either Taeyeon allows him to or they’re dating or getting there and plus in a relationship of dongsaeng-noona, if the the man who is younger doesn’t use that on the older woman then that means that he’s trying to show dominant.
View original post 437 more words
- During middle school, she wanted to skip school and sneak out with her friends, they had to help each other jump over a wall or fence and when she was about to come down her coat was caught on the sharp edges so she was like hanging on it like a scarecrow with her arms spread wide.
- Taeyeon got a nosebleed once because she got in a fight.
- Taeyeon used to chucked ice to the grass field in front of her apartment with her brother. And they competed who can throw the ice the farther, like icecubes. And during winter, when there are snow covering the grass field, they would try to draw something by throwing tons of ice cubes.
- So one day, kid taeng peeled fruits for her daddy taeng after he came home from exercising. She specifically peeled sweet watermelons, which isn’t daddy taeng’s favorite fruit. But…
View original post 1,458 more words